<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, August 07, 2008
1st version of "Update from Nadiyah"

Zim, ada rupanya this post arah drafts. I was half way doing it and my laptop froze so I thought it was gone. So I re-did it again.
Nah nah, this is for the rest to read hehe. Thanks!

Hi everyone!
Yes yes, I haven't blogged since erm.. FOREVER!
Si Zim balik balik sudah hinting, I get it now :p

As most of u already know that during the summer I was attached to TNC Landscaping Sdn Bhd. Well, it ended a couple of days go, it was quite sad though cos it was great fun for the past whole month.

A week after working there, I asked the head of finance how she would describe my position. And she said "Accounts Clerk". At first, I looked into simple stuffs like checking whether money coming out balances with all the receipts and keying in the details into their database which got harder. After loads of hardwork, working from Mon-Sat 8am-5:30pm, they saw how committed I was to my work, they gave me much harder work which is counting how much each worker should receive every mth. And there are over a hundred workers! I mean, haha I decide how much a worker should earn depending on over and under times. Takes a lot of trust y'know!

Kelurusan that their real accountant resigned last April before I came in June, and the accounts were left untouched. And later, I was asked to audit their payroll whether it has been correct or not. And I found out hundreds of over and underpayments! Yes, I, Nadiyah Ghazali, found them! Hard to believe huh? hehe and as most of u guys tau that I only plan to work for 2 weeks. Nope, no, they made me stay and wanted me to find out why some workers were not paid correctly! Which I managed to find out why! hahah

Yeap yeap again, they made me stay some more! And everytime before they want to pay a worker, they had to come to me first so I can check the amount! Yes, I was in charge. Heheh, it was very motivational as I knew I was alot of help to them. Although, although, with all this I was NOT paid! But I guess I knew that the things I accomplished were priceless :)

After just my 3rd week, they promoted me as their Payroll Supervisor! I didn't even know that temporary workers could even be promoted!

But sadly, it's all over now. But hey, I get to relax now and really enjoy my summer!

So far, i've been going out alot now, yes yes with hanif. Now that my parents "approve". At least I don't have to worry about transport as he always offers to pick me up and send back after. And last night, went to his place for a BBQ, and towards the end, everyone started singing, there was a cake! It was my belated birthday cake! Oh, all of you guys are the best. First with the surprise show up at my house with a bike, and now this, sigh, I could never replace any of you! xx

Anyway, according to plans, we're all going out for lunch this Tuesday at Dynasty. Everyone, please come.
See youu there!
5:47 PMNads