Friday, September 26, 2008
Summer has come and passed..$BlogItemTitle$>
The innocent can never last.
Wake me up when September ends.
:(
Warning: This post has
25 photos.
I have a week before I have to get back to the UK. I am not even close to being ready. I have a feeling that the idea of being a 2nd year Uni student, a senior, no longer a junior, will only sink in after a long time. 2nd year will be a challenge.
I remember having conversations with my friends in Uni, how we were so excited to go home but at the same time we were aware that 3 months will go by really really fast. I hated to admit it at that time.
Being home was awesome. Sure there were days where I wouldn't have a clue on what to do for the day, but I was always glad that I'm at home. I haven't even started packing. I've only casually thrown in things I'll be bringing into my luggage and my room's a mess.
Over the summer, I've been able to hang out with the girls and the guys more than ever. First we went to Swenson's, then Pizza Hut, Fratini's, Le Taj, Taurean, Nyonya, La Mee, Pizza Hut again and lastly at Manjaro. I can't believe Manjaro was our ONLY sungkai outing 0_0.
Ok, to pictures. The older ones first :). From my cellphone.

The mixture for the oh so nyummy melt in your mouth chocolate cake I was mentioning in a post a while back. It actually tastes like
kek batik without the crunchy bits.
Few pictures from the rennovations at my house:

This room isn't actually as big as it looks.


Wah, good thing about photos from my cellphone is that it uploads very fast! Haha. Anyway, I haven't talked about my cats for a while now. My caged cat gave birth to 5 kittens about 3 weeks ago. But I don't have proper photos just yet, so I'll leave you with photos of my non-caged cat, Mione!

This was when she looked like ia baru putus cinta. I already fed her, I called out her name but she was just not up for playing with me.

She was sleeping so comfortably on the air-conditioner so I quietly went closer to take a photo and then creepily, she suddenly opened her eyes. With her body still in her sleeping position.

My niece? My cousin's baby :). So cute.

And another.. hehe.

:D

Bunga api!
I was supposed to go back to sleep after sahur as I have an appointment with the salon at 9am later and I've only had less than 3 hours of sleep. I tried but couldn't, cos my mind was just racing all the way in bed :/.
I was at Hua Ho the other day and couldn't help but notice...

Did Koko Krunch put on weight? And what does that tell us? "Eat Koko Krunch and look like me"?

One of the many sungkai outings I had with Hannan. This was taken during our second date (did I say date? :D) in Excapade. We went to Excapade twice in Ramadhan. Lol. Thanks for waking up early to make those reservations, Nan.. :P. I'll miss you when I've gone back to the UK.
Then recently, at Manjaro:




Aku suka gambar ani. Lawa. Si Izzah missing coloured contacts saja to match Linie's. Haha.


Durang saja because I was sitting right infront of Linie. Haha.


;)



I was at a fellow Uni friend's house for sungkai and terawih last night. As we were going to our cars, they were going on and on and on and on about how his mother's dream car was a Beetle, and how someone almost got a Beetle, etc. "Hmm.. I've never touched or been in a Beetle." So I gave them a tour, put down the soft-top, let them in, let them put the soft top back on etc. But 20 minutes later, we were still chit chatting by the car and came back to the Beetle subject and then he said "Hm.. I've never driven a Beetle before."

So I let him drive us to Hua Ho which was just down the road and we continued chit chatting at DQ. Hehe. I'll post more photos of lastnight soon, when I get the hang of them.
Oh well, bye bye hair.

I know I'm not leaving yet, but it's never early to say: I'll miss home, my family, I'll miss being in Brunei and I'll especially miss you girls and hanging out. Farewell....
Ok, a bit early for farewell but not the "I'll miss part". Hehehe.
And,
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin! I'm definitely back for the last days of my summer i.e.
Raya. Bah, kalau open house, bunyi2 saja. :)
Labels: pets, pics, pre-homesick
7:00 AMzimmers