<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Around the corner

Hey girls!

Christmas is just around the corner. I don't know why but I don't really feel the Christmas spirit this year. hehe. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me, like no excitement ba. I don't know why. I got an early Christmas present from my parents. Its a Canon IXUS 8015(or S?) is that the same as Zimmo's and Man's? I don't know, haha, I'm just over the moon with getting a Canon and the cool effects with that colour accent thingy, I can't get over it, haha! So cool ba. I'm having a family Christmas dinner at my place in two night's time. I'm looking forward to the turkey, even though I just had turkey last night at another Christmas dinner. hehe, I love the cranberry sauce. Its so yum!
I just got off the phone with Nads. LiNie, you and I must have a date soon! Maybe with Nads even. How are you girls in UK? Is it getting cold over there? There is like seriously a lack of updates in this blog. Hello girls, that means you have to bloggg..

I really miss you all. I'm heading to Melbourne in February. Most probably on the 10th or 11th. So I'll be in Brunei for Chinese New Year. I think I've found a family to stay with already, my dad has been sourcing out for me.

I really wan to read an update from you Zimmo! I miss all of you so so much. 

Please blog!

12:29 PMLadyR