Thursday, February 05, 2009
Less Than A Week$BlogItemTitle$>

I'll be starting a whole new chapter of my life in less than a week. My orientation begins on the 16th and like I don't know anyone there. I do know other people in other Monash campuses but not on mine. =( My dad is following me there. And we're using Air Asia through KL. Its my first time using that airlines. They better not mess up my flight times. Its a midnight flight! 0_O
Am I ready for it? Errr... no... ='( Sniffles. I'm going to miss my sayang so very much. I won't be back for 4 months this time. Unlike my frequent visits back home last year. I've begun to pack --- a little. I really hate leavingg.. And I heard there was a heat wave in Melbourne. whoa. And like now the Brunei dollar is greater than Australian dollar. Thats a plus for me. Hehe. Shoppingggg! I need new clothes. badly. I'm growing out of my old ones. Or am I just gaining weight. Don't answer that.

Have you girls watched Twilight? Its really goodd, I just bought the book and its better than the movie. The book is always better right? ( I haven't been a bookworm in years now, maybe even since form 3 ) haha, well I hope the habit stays now. Because there was like about 20 words that I don't know in the first chapter. =P Yess, my English sucks. Didn't even take a general paper in year 12 remember? 3 subjects only. tsk tsk tsk. I really don't know how my Uni life is going to be. I need to BELIEVE in myself. ALOT.
Chinese New Year was well, different this year. We didn't have open house. We went to KB to visit my grandparents and relatives there instead. But yes, some people have dropped by for unofficial visits now and then. I have collected alot of red packets tho! ^^
Linie, if you're out there, we must go out before I go? Or see me off? haha. I'll try call you. You'd better pick up.
Nads, I wish you could go out. ='( I haven't seen you in ages. Miss you.
UK girls, hope you girls are doing great. Miss ya'll.
10:51 AMLadyR