Saturday, August 18, 2007
Greetings$BlogItemTitle$>
GCE June A Level RESULTS- Few disappointments, some excellents but I'm sure everybody's revision paid off in the end and got what they deserve. In some way, it is God's way of
doing things.
I shall inform you guys that I will
not be going to Warwick but Nottingham instead. I missed by a grade if you should know why.
For all I know, Nads is leaving on the 26th.
Nads! I texted you after lunch today but to my disappointment, had no reply since. What the hell is going on?
Liana, I have not heard from you. I don't even know if you've ever heard of this blog. Please contact me.
Izzah, SERIOUSLY bila bawa me drive in your bettle? Aku
mental ni.
Linie, haaaaai. lain kali jangan online sampai pukul satu akhir eh. Jumpa jua di skulah ah :p.
Rach, yes, I've heard that you are planning to take a gap year, hope you'll spend it wisely. Sounds like a lot of
fun.
Rabz & Aiman, you both have not tagged or blogged. Zim is very disappointed. And
Rabs, HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry I couldn't blog on your birthday, I was in Spore.
Aiman, we shall have more MIB related discussions online again. And woman, tell the whole
WORLD apa you buat everyday wah, jangan tunggu aku tanya :p I would love to know what you've baked this time (:
I went to Spore but I didn't spend much.. on people. I didn't get you girls anything pasal.. nada sale. Hahaha. Sorry
(:CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE FOR PASSING AT A LEVELS =))) BIG PATT AT THE BACK FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE WE'VE FINALLY DONE IT.Labels: congrats, friends, results
9:33 PMzimmers