<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, August 25, 2007
I shall update

Yesterday I went to the pre-depature briefing with Hannan. It was cold. Boring but useful.


Today I took my upper left wisdom tooth out. It's still bleeding. I'm less wise now. Haha.


Spent the day with Hannan, had ice cream towards the end. At Country Club I met Wani and whilst talking there was this naked white lady walking past us. Haha.

I've been watching Benchwarmers, The Longest Yard and Date Movie in two nights. Currently on Nacho Libre. Yes, I'm a slowpoke. It's these movies that I catch on Astro but never bother watching the whole thing.

To be honest, I really do not know how to make my posts interesting. There's ways. Like, telling people what you did and crap. And there's that other one like talking about a specific topic, on life perhaps. I think that's what the tags are for then.

Anyway girlies~ (the Aiman way! Eh Man, I called you Aiman and not Salleh! O.M.G. :p) I need a recheck on where you're going because I'm going to update the profile:

Nads - BPP Institution London, UK
Linie - UBD, Brunei
Izzah - Kent, UK
Rach - to be confirmed
Aiman - Manchester, UK
Zy - Nottingham, UK
Rabs - Leceister, UK
Liana - to be confirmed, Malaysia

And ooh, we're mentioned here *coughIzzycough* that we DA MAN! WOOHOO.

And I need to know when who is leaving..

Izz - 1st Sept
Nads - 26th Aug
Zy - 23rd Sept
Rabs - Last week of Sept
Aiman - 14th Sept
Mali - 15th Sept
Hannan - 1st Oct
Wani - 17th Sept
Jamie - Sept
Izzy - Sept

My memory is getting worse. My memory~ You know there's three songs related to that? My Memory by Ryu, Memory by Sugarcult, Memory by Cats. Haha.

Anyway, on life perhaps...

My younger sister, Aliiyah, scored 6O's at O Levels
I'm in a relationship again and it's Hannan
I'm a backstabber, a liar and not a good friend to some people
I've been lazy with doing my accomodation at Notts
I'm going to buy a red Dell laptop

..Maybe not, too saddening. Whoever's smart enough would know I actually did talk about life at brief.

Haha.

Labels: ,

11:49 PMzimmers