<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
♥Aiman ♥Bliss ♥Con, Val & Co. ♥Elmi ♥Izzah ♥Izzy ♥Joshua Ee ♥Jun Yee ♥Kaydee ♥Lina ♥Linie's YouTube ♥Lizzie ♥Nicole ♥Rachel ♥Ruzanna

♥Blogskins ♥ColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, October 02, 2007
There must be something more

Hey girls, how’s everyone doing in the Queen’s country?

Brunei is very busy nowadays esp during the weekends. Man, Gadong is bustling, people are going shopping for almost anything. I think the sales are still on. Charles & Keith are selling belts now. Sunglasses coming soon in the next shipment I think. Its just really hard to get around during this time of the year.

Oh! But then, when its sungkai time, the highways are like deserted! Oh and there was one time it was like 630pm, it wasn’t very dark out yet but it was getting dark la, then like my mum and I were driving on the highway to the airport and they streetlights weren’t working and there were absolutely no cars on the road, I felt like I was in a ghost town! It had that eerie feeling. Eee.. anyways…

Hari Raya is just round the corner. Which means visiting people which = green packets & makan! I don’t know why I just love malay food and Indian food like from C.A. Mohammed and stuff. Its just part of my Bruneian culture I guess. But I feel like each year now I visit less and less houses. And now all of you are in UK, even less lagis! Haiz…

Nevertheless I shall always treasure the memories of when we ber-raya-ed together. Hehe.. it was FUN!

I’m starting to get bored at home. And believe or not I’m on dial-up using NetKad cause the e-speed bill hasn’t been paid yet. Blehz!

I’m running out of things to say already so yea, I think I’ll end this post here. I know, I know, I’m like the shortest blogger in this blog! =P

Labels:

4:27 PMLadyR