<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Thursday, October 25, 2007
Zimah updates

We're gonna have a visit from Lufbru on the 3rd! Which means.. I'll have another fun weekend. So far I'm always having plans for the weekend.. some of which I must not mention, but you know who you are. Anyway, Rowry and Hannan are coming down to Coventry during that weekend too to play football for Bruwick. Rowry is Kamilla's boyfriend by the way.

I just came back from jogging with Nadz, Syaz, Ivy and Sze Nee, my seniors.. in the cold weather. It was fun but sajuk! Need to do some real winter clothes shopping soon.

Yes, it is decided that Zim's going to the BSUnion Raya on the 27th.. please people, don't be ambung and let's hang out, you know. It has been a while..

My lectures vary.. some are interesting while some just give me reasons to sleep. And seminars.. oooh, I was so excited when I found out that my Understanding Organisational Behaviour module actually has a lot based on what I've learnt in Psychology. And my tutor's very nice.

I'll just leave you guys with photos of my kitten from Brunei. By the way, Zimah balik kampong on the 8th Dec til the 5th Jan :)

Labels: , ,

12:55 AMzimmers