<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Monday, November 12, 2007
Twas a Manchy Manchy weekend~

Yes, to all of you who have patiently waited for my long long post about my Manchy Manchy weekend. Here it is. No I'm referring to you Con or you Izz :p.


First we picked Nads from train station at 8pm on Friday

Then we had pizza at Pizza Co.

Afterwards we had icecream at Moonlight

Then we turned silly and had icecream outside IN THE COLD

Then we behaved like lovely little girls for the Brumanch Talentime thing for Aiman. It was Ruzanna's birthday too.

Then we had Ruzi Ruzi night at Aiman's room (lampu bertutup tu masa atu, but the flash made it look like we had the lights switched on) Arah Ruzanna's site ada video ia blow candle (cali), kalau inda kamu tunggu saja til the next time I blog to upload the video. Hehe.


Then we had a silly silly moment

Then after sending Ruzi off at the train station, the wind was trying to blow the remaining non-Manchy people but failed.



And the new friends we made. NOT. Ani orang siasi kan bergambar.

Basically, I arrived in the afternoon of Friday, 9th at the station after Mali arrived. To kill time, we tried my first halal food at Manchy. Was it good or was it good. Mmm MMMMM..
We went back to train station with Elmi and Mali to wait for Nads, Aiman was still having rehearsals. And we slowly saw some other Bruneians and made plans to eat at Pizza Co.
The next day, we went to get Ruzi's cake in the morning and had little time to go back to their crib and go back to train station. So, I became the only person to greet Ruzanna on her bday and the rest followed later. We made plans to have breakfast along Aiman's street but we kinda instead had brunch/lunch at 12. So the talentime thing was in an hour or so. And we were there just in time and had good seats for sorta latecomers.

At night we had dinner at Chicken Cottage while we left Aiman and Mali alone. Little did Ruzi know we had a surprise for her. It wasn't as big as the ones we have at lunch in JIS but we still had a pretty good one. We then sent her off that night and I had a good 8hr sleep afterwards at 2am. Najib and Fauzi made a visit to their place.
The next day Elmi cooked breakfast and I looked on while the rest were still in bed. They all had breakfast in their Pj's! All the kambings. We didn't plan the day well so only had enough time to let Nads catch her 2.45pm train and mine at 3.11pm.
I must say, there were pretty good talents around the UK. We had a little JIS reunion too with Hafiz Nordin, Hafiz Matsetejo and Najib. Ada arah YouTube kali tu.

Thanks for a nice weekend, girls.
Oh and about the Lufbru weekend.

LufBruWick weekend
BruWick did well in both netball and football :) Hannan scored one winning goal and Rory scored a goal as well. Didn't manage to see Hannan play cos I was playing netball. I was slightly injured from the last night's practice but still played. And glad I did. It was fun.


It was fun having Hannan over. And I know he had fun too as he slept over at Haziq's place for two nights and had a good hang out. After sending him off at the train station that Sunday, I went for a retail therapy at the city and still felt lonely.. :( Nani saw me at Primark and could tell that I was feeling sad. But no worries, I will definitely be seeing Hannan really soon.

Thanks for a lovely weekend, honey :)

Labels: ,

6:35 PMzimmers