Wednesday, December 12, 2007
it has been 3 weeks since the last post?$BlogItemTitle$>
My.
Hi everyone,
I'm home. Term 1 has finally ended for me. I must say, it has been fun.
I've been in London for the past three weekends. My parents were there for 2 weeks, then there was Sultan's Ziarah on one of the Sundays. And on my the last weekend in the UK, I had the opportunity to watch a musical called
Wicked just a day before my flight back home. It was good being that it
was my first musical.
Nees: Hi! Tengah memblog ni. How are you?
What to say what to say. During the last three weeks, I've been doing a lot (no, not studying of course!). First we went ice skating with a bunch of Bruneians for well, 2 hours and we only had to pay 6pounds for that. The next day, I actually had an Accounting assessment but that turned out well. Then on our last night in Coventry,
Connie,
Kamilla and I along with two friends went to Birmingham for dinner. Afterwards, we had a
Secret Santa gifts exchange session in one of the many Bruneian houses at Highland Road. That's in Coventry. Oh, and I've finally found a place to stay next year, which I am so excited about.
Yes it's early in the morning. That's because I'm still jet-lagged. I woke up at 4am.
Anyway, I shall leave you with photos as that pretty much saves me from having to say so much while a picture says a thousand words.
I'm home.

Before it snowed..
Connie and I baked
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Then, we had snowball fights.
After it stopped snowing. Haha.


Few days later, we surprised
Kamilla on her 19th birthday :). This was also the day where the
Brunei Warwick Society was officially recognised by the Students' Union. Hooray!

The next day, we had a Christmas dinner at
MyChina, Coventry.


Little did
Yung Hui know that we were giving her an advanced 20th birthday celebration. As her cake arrived, she kept telling the waiter to give it to
Kamilla haha.

Bru
Wick Elections, the following Monday.
Connie and I are one of the 10 committee members. We are both
Events Coordinators. Woohoo! And oh,
Kamilla is the Welfare Officer :)

The next weekend, was Sultan's visit, where 2000+ people actually attended.

So we had a little JIS reunion. But didn't get a photo of that reunion. Haha.
The following Wednesday, after shopping for a dress to wear for the
Wicked musical, we went ice skating at
SkyDome. It started at 8pm, ended at 10pm. So if you come really early, 6 pounds is definitely worth it!
The "Reds". We were a bit too late for World Aids Day. Haha.
The next night, we gathered at
No.59, Highland Road for a
Secret Santa gifts exchange.


Kamilla was my
Secret Santa and she got me earrings :). While I got my
Secret Santa a coffee
maker! :D

These were presents from two guys for these two girls. Haha, cute.

After settling at Brunei Hall and a few Krispy Kremes, Connie and I got ready for Wicked musical.
Nope, can't see my dress here. But look at Con's!
Hmmm.. you can see a bit of my dress here. Haha. Yes, it was glittery grey.
That was our last time spent together. We then hung around
Victoria Station for about an hour before we said our last goodbyes and before
Connie and I made our way back to Brunei Hall to look forward to..
Our flights back to
Brunei the next day :)
That's A LOT of photos. Geez =/. Next time, I'll blog more often so that I don't put all photos taken in 3 weeks at once. Oh and please do click on the photos for larger images :D. By the way, I think this whole post took me more than an hour to make and I editted it a lot of times. So..
Enjoi.
Photo credits to: Connie, Ming, Hazirah and IzzahLabels: catching up, outing, pics
4:40 AMzimmers