Wednesday, December 26, 2007
saya sudah pulang!$BlogItemTitle$>
I'm back from
Singapore. Arrived just after 12am and today I woke up after 10..
I KNOW!! I'm not the girl to wake up at such a time of the day but I did! And I got dizzy.
So. Before by 6pm flight last Saturday,
Hannan brought me to
Bukit Shahbandar. It was.. gila (panas and ngalih). But not as gila as
KK, of course. But seriously, I do feel a bit fatter since I left for the
UK. And I'm not just being a person who's obsessed with weight. I want to go there for again and again before balik
UK. After
Bukit Shahbandar, we went for brunch and had Murtabak! Ooh nyummy, lama sudah inda makan bah. Afterwards, we changed into cleaner clothes and hung at his place before hunting for..
GOLDFISH! For myself to keep, of course.
I went home just in time before
Mum went to check-in our stuff. I realised that the
Sun and I don't get along too well. I always get dizzy after being out in the
Sun for a long time. And it's not just plain dizzy, it's like banar2 paning and won't end until I actually fall asleep. Gila, I think I am exaggerating.
Singapore was fun.
Christmas was siuk (pasal the hotel management and staff got us christmas gifts and also had a birthday dinner for
Najmi the night after we arrived). Shopping went alright.
Bila kan jalan ni? Inda jadi2 and I am a very busy person. Inda
kali :p.
And today,
Hannan came over and had lunch at my place. We had a good time with my siblings. We played the piano, the new
Monopoly game
Najmi got for
Christmas (yang pakai debit card atu wah, iatah kami sakai haha), the three cute kittens (lumpat2 durang in the dining room and masa lari2 kan stop, they were almost sliding as it was slippery) and the new
table football Najmi got as his birthday present from all of us. So it was fun and actually went by pretty fast.
Ok, I'm done for now.
Nads, you lagi blog. Oh and please don't disappoint me :p.
Labels: catching up
10:11 PMzimmers