<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, June 21, 2008
me!

Hello again.

Today is officially my last day in Coventry.

I moved in my new home (off campus) two nights ago and yes, so far so good.. but I will miss being on campus because I will miss..

1. The occasional fire alarm tests at 11am on Tuesdays. Annoying but yea.

2. Talking to my cleaners and having them knock on my door every Tuesdays and Thursdays to collect my trash.

3. How both the toilets and kitchen are only 3 seconds away.

4. Cooking my own weird stuff.

5. The occasional noisy grasscutter at 10am.

6. Squirrels! Duckies!

7. Walking only 5-8 minutes to the library and lectures. Walking for 2 minutes to Costcutters and 10 minutes to Tesco's. Basically, walking only for short distances!

8. Occasionally making a visit to the music hall to play the piano.

9. Being 2 minutes away from Sports Centre!! Netball! Gym! Badminton!

10. My lazy flatmates who leave dirty dishes for 2 days to a week.

11. Bringing all my toiletries back and forth when I shower.

12. Just being in my room most of the time when I am in my flat because there's no living room, tv, place to chill.

13. Seeing Connie, Hamzah and Cheryl (friends I became close with) from my window before going to lectures.

14. Visiting friends' places on campus. Oh, all the birthday surprises we had!

Anyway, since the last time I blogged, I spent Father's Day with my dad, moved my things in, bought 200chickens which we marinated on the same day and had Malaysians+Bruneians BBQ yesterday.

Today's event is Generation Games which is basically a sports collaboration of Malaysian Society, Brunei Society and Singapore Society, 1st years vs. 2nd years vs. 3rd years.

Ok, my flight is in less than 24 hours now! See you girls soon :P Weeeeeeeee~

Labels:

7:29 PMzimmers