Saturday, July 12, 2008
Single$BlogItemTitle$>
Yes, I thought I should keep the title simple and straight to the point.
So, I'm back. For almost 3 weeks now. If this were winter holidays, I'd be back in the UK within a week! But thank God I have about 2 1/2 months left in Brunei.
Last week my maid+driver went back for a week and we were basically maidless AND driverless. Hence, I had to do some house chores; washing, cooking as well as driving siblings around, picking things up, doing things for Mama etc. It was tiring as there were also functions at my cousin's place but we survived and learned a lot from the whole experience.
I met with Sam, Jun Yee, Adib and the gang plus Nads and Connie my first week back. That was a nice mini "Canteen bench" reunion. The next day I met up with few of my special ex-STPRI classmates and that was so much fun. The whole catching up thing is a lot of fun.
Then few days ago, Aiman was in Bandar so we fitted in a last minute hang out thing. Nads had to be picked up from work and sent back by me unfortunately :P.
I am currently not on an attachment or internship. Yes, makes you wonder what would I be doing for fun. Haha. I've been trying to force myself to go to Bukit Shahbandar one of the mornings but I can hardly wake up at 7am nowadays. I know once I successfully achieve this, the coming days should be fine. I have put on weight though it might not be obvious and my hair is long and needs a cut.
My summer plan is to enjoy home as much as I can.
I have nothing more to say.
Labels: catching up
12:17 AMzimmers