<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Monday, August 11, 2008
I should update before...

..I end up with too many photos to put in one post. Esok lagi kami jalan kan kan kan. :P

Anyway, so, since we SURPRISED our beloved Nadiyah (I can't believe we did what we did =)), I have been having.. outings, netball practices, netball tournament.. etc.

And this post is especially for the ones yang nada facebook :P. My facebook photos (if you guys do check) kinda tell others what my ass has been up to.

Let's start now..

I had lunch at Excapade with my ex-STPRIan friends!

There was actually 10 of us.. but few left before we took this photo. Oh and me posing with B$30 dollars? Yea, that's the change we got after collecting money for the bill.. So we treated ourselves at arcade and then had drinks at Cheezbox haha.

The last few netball practices I had at Menglait



Connie was showing everyone her sweat patch hahaha.


And I was showing this little guy my Batman keychain :D. Only cool people get to see that..

LufBru Summer Games


One of the centres I had to play against had really really bad breath so I complained to Syaz :P


This is the life....

None of my friends were there to support me (well Izzy datang sekajap) but I had Hannan as my other half (almost the whole entire time), who got me water, my specs and my towel after each winning game. Sekali lepas intense games of losing to the other team, lupa tia haha.

Thanks Nan!

We won all of the games in the intergroup thingy which got us into the semis.. but then we lost both games at the semis :(. I was there (UBD Indoor Sports) from 8.15am to 9.30pm. Gila man!

BruWick got 4th out of the 16 teams. So, we're happy! :D



As tradition (in its 3rd year), we organised a dinner meet up with some of the potential Warwickians at Swensen's.

(ANOTHER sweat patch hahaha..)

Then a HUGE BruWick gathering (about 25 of us) at Excapade to congratulate our graduates




LufBru Prize Presentation Night which got BruWick this


And I think that's because we did COUNTLESS of these..

And again..

And again..

And again..

And each one LOUD and clear.. shouting GOOO.. BRUWICK!

Ahh.. I miss netball. The day itself and practicing for the whole thing was a lot of fun.

So, with netball out of its way, I went out with.. Hannan bah eh.

..who surprised me with a new haircut


And we had lunch here. No, banar. Who can tell me where this is? :D


Then we had another lunch


..and came across this weird looking creature..

I brought my siblings out to watch Meet Dave

At Cheezbox for drinks.

I had Teh-C Special at 4 different places within a week! Hahaha.

Hmm.. aside from these photos (which took me more than an hour and it's more than 20 photos! Baru about a week!), I spend about 45mins to an hour at Fitness Zone about 4 times a week. Heh.

See y'all soon! :)

Labels: ,

9:45 PMzimmers