<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
continuing what i started

Honestly, I have not updated because I've been so.. busy? And when I do have the time, I am not in the mood. Well, not this time!

First and foremost, I'd like to wish all the Muslims a happy fasting month! I have been waiting for the tranquility of the fasting month. It brings bliss really as we think about the millions of people who starve.. and not just until sunset like the Muslims when break their fast, but for days.. or sometimes even die of hunger.

Where did I stop? Oh, while enjoying my never-ending summer in Brunei, I have been given the opportunity to see my very own Dad cycle for 133km from KB to Muara for the Heart of Borneo Challenge. Well, he had few pit stops of course but yea, 133km?? The whole thing took about 9 hours.





Well, unfortunately I couldn't join my family to see him finish the race because I had to drive to Tutong to meet up with my BruWick fellowmates for our very own beach outing. The turn-up wasn't so..





...yea.

Then we met up again for dinner few days after at Korean Restaurant and then Dream Cones.




Yes, it was in the news that my Dad got reshuffled.. so he is no longer who he was but fear not, it only means he has a lot more time in his hands for us!

Anyway, then a day before Nads left, she treated us for lunch at Pizza Hut. Thanks for fitting us in your ever so busy schedule :). We miss you.







Well, that wasn't a lot now was it.. Haha. Oh well. Ok, two random photos then.




I took of my cousin's son :). And of my other cousin's son. And these boys are cousins. Haha.

Well, since it's the fasting month, gone are the days of going to Fitness Zone and welcome the baking frenzy (hence, weight gain). I've been baking the popular cherry chocolate chip cookies, then the delicious melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cake (recipe from my cousin's blog *click*), my not-so-awesome scones and very sticky peanut butter cupcakes. Phew! So while waiting for all that to finish, I'll bake something else.. maybe fairy cakes with colourful icing. :D

These Brownie Cupcakes with Milo Buttercream Frosting were served at a recent family function. Very yummy!




Girls, sungkai together soon, let me know ;)

Labels: , ,

1:45 PMzimmers