<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12391685?origin\x3dhttp://collegememoirs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lead and enjoy great university lives

Keep in touch (: wherever we are, no matter what

To attend each other's weddings and have a day at the park together with all our kids. Haha.

Profile
Eight girls who've graduated from Junior College after struggling through 2 years of A Levels at JIS. Memories of 2006-2007. We have gone separate ways now but plan to keep in touch through blogging about our daily lives. And we are: zimmers, LadyR, Bostaman, Nads, LiNie, iZz, rabiatul & Liana...
Blogskins.com Account

Tagboard

Links
AimanBlissCon, Val & Co.ElmiIzzahIzzyJoshua EeJun YeeKaydeeLinaLinie's YouTubeLizzieNicoleRachelRuzanna

BlogskinsColorMatch 5k
CREDITS
FONTS. swimchick
IMAGE. as credited.
CODES. shotgun
DESIGNER. sheryl

ARCHIVES

Saturday, September 20, 2008
Let's begin with..

3 golden rules:
1. I made a birthday resolution at 16 to not eat beef for as long as I could and so far I've been able to avoid eating beef. When I do accidentally consume cow's meat, I don't spit it out but politely continue til I swallow, because it is still food, but that doesn't mean I enjoy the taste of it. I don't really anymore.
2. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was almost 17. True fact. But I've had a few not so serious crushes beforehand, but that doesn't even come close to having a relationship!
3. I think I get too friendly/comfortable with people I just met. :S This include both boys and girls.
4. I pick on my face/lips. Especially when my skin gets dry or when I feel a pimple is popping up.
5. I like eating cookie dough. Especially when it's the one I've made.
6. I have a tummy even though I'm only about 50kg + + + :p.
7. I will never ever be physically fit. Even when I was training for KK, where I tried jogging on the treadmill for at least 8 minutes straight everyday, for a month, I just couldn't do it. But yea, I managed KK somehow. Haha.
8. The colour of my face and arms don't match.
9. Even after a year of Uni, I still wished I had chosen Psychology as my course.
10. I don't like ambuyat but I love durian.
11. My natural hair is actually frizzy and wavy.
12. My oldest best friend in the world is Nads and another girl named Afifah. Our friendship is about 17 years old now.
13. I used to have really bad, black to brown milk teeth as a child and somehow I was never ashamed to show them off in pictures :S.
14. I refuse to show off my shoulders but I don't mind showing off my legs with it comes to clothing i.e. you would never have seen me wear anything without sleeves.
15. I am vulnerable, regardless of how tough as a girl I may look :p.

At first I thought 15 was a bit too many but now I think 15 is little. Haha. Anyway. I was blog-hopping for hours and hours today and the blogs that I came across were interesting to read. I've always envied how some bloggers carefully choose their choice of words for a sentence which makes it sound better than the ordinary English. I blame my lack of interest in reading for my boring English sentences.

I went out with few of my Warwick mates for drinks last night and it went on for a bit too long. I think it was because each and one of us had so many things to say as we haven't seen each other for a while now.

As for now, I officially only have 2 weeks left here, so I'm carefully planning my remaining days of summer.. not really. I'm already stressing about second year of Uni. I don't want to go back.

Sigh.

Yea, no pictures for this post.

Labels:

3:03 PMzimmers