Thursday, June 18, 2009
It's me!$BlogItemTitle$>
Hey!!! :D
It's officially been 8 months and 2 weeks since my last post!! That must have been my longest hiatus E-V-E-R.
I know all of you readers are DYING to know what I've been up to the last eight months, but if I tell you the exact details.. well, I might as well write a book! I should warn you that this will be a long post but I definitely try to keep it short :P
First thing's first, I finally finished all my exams today! I'm so knackered and exhausted from all the preparation, the procrastination, missing meals and I just need a really good rest tonight. However though, straight after my last paper, I went back home and did spring cleaning for the house! And I even started packing my things away today..
Okay, A LOT. I mean, A. LOT. has changed and happened since. Obviously, my hair is getting longer, I got older and I'm not getting any richer.. :P Why? Because I went to a lot of awesome places this year. In December, I spent my holidays in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Paris AND Barcelona! I went to three countries within 4 weeks! :D That was so tiring but it was definitely a lot of fun. In April, I went to Nice, Cannes and Monaco! And I had such a relaxing holiday..
Well, since my 2nd year is coming to an end soon, all I can say is, I have had such an awesome year this year. Unlike last year, my parents always came over for my Dad's meetings, my whole family came to UK twice, KaDhil was in London AND I went back home in December. This year, I have not been home for about 9 months now, my family never came over AND my sister is no longer in the UK. So.. I was all alone here.. :(
But nevertheless, my year in Warwick has been wonderful and that's partly because I have Lutfi. We did a lot of awesome things together, we went skydiving! Yes, falling 15,000ft in the air! And I had a video of it! That was such a thrilling experience and I would love to do that again. And recently, Lutfi's friends and I went to a obstacle course called Go Ape, which is quite popular around UK. And there, we did all these awesome, well, you guys might say nerve-wrecking things such as something you guys might label as "flying-fox". And 5 of them! There was also this awesome Tarzan jump and well you guessed it, you are expected to jump off the tree like Tarzan!! Except you have those safety things attached to your hips.. but it was so scary! I didn't know what to feel because I always thought I was brave but when I jumped I suddenly felt that I didn't attach the safety locks properly! Maybe I'll post the video on facebook :)
I would post some pictures like I always do :P BUT since most of you are on the oh-so-popular facebook anyway, I assumed you have seen them, well if you haven't, go check them out! Oh and some of my holiday pictures are on my picasa..
Okay, that's it for now.. I'll share my experiences this year post by post, to make things more interesting.
Love, me!
Labels: catching up on life
1:10 AMzimmers